The Bell Prover, a primary standard gas calibration system, is used to accurately measure a displaced volume of any non-hazardous gas at a constant pressure over time so that precise flow rate measurement can be performed.
This PC based, gas calibration system offers truly exceptional accuracy and stability using advanced flow calculation algorithms and compensation techniques.
|Measuring Principle:||Positive Displacement, Primary|
|Flow range:||0.5 to 1500 ALPM (0.02 to 55 ACFM)|
|Pressure:||up to 5 bar (Unit Under Test)|
|Uncertainty:||+0.2% of volumetric flow rate typical|
|UUT Inputs:||TTLpulse, magnetic pickoff, RF pickoff, Visual , Analog (0-10v, 4-20mA, etc.)|
- Primary Gas Calibration System.
- Real Gas Calibration capability.
- Performs complete gas flowmeter calibration in minutes
- Calibrates any type of gas meter, including: Thermal Mass, LFE, Vortex, Coriolis, Variable Area, DP, Turbine, etc.
- Traceability to National and International Standards (PTB, LNE, NIST, UKAS).
- CFlow+ User-friendly data acquisition and operating software.