FTS – Flow Transfer Standard
The FTS flow transfer standard is designed for in-line calibration and proving of flow meters using the actual process gas or liquid.
The USB portable interface box accepts flow, temperature and pressure inputs from the transfer standard flow meter and the meter under test.
This low cost PC based calibration system offers truly exceptional accuracy and stability using advanced flow calculation algorithms and compensation techniques.
Flow Transfer Standard Prüfstand
Less portable, dedicated systems like the one shown below are also available for special applications. Consult our factory for details.
- Principle: Reference Meter, Comparative Measurement
- Range: (depends on the master meter)
- Viscosity: (depends on the master meter)
- Accuracy: Up to +0.1% (depends on the master meter)
- Meter Input: TTL-Puls, magn. Pickoff, HF Pickoff, Visual, Analog (0-10V, 4-20mA, etc.)
Mobile Flow Transfer Standard
The FTS has been designed with portability in mind, small so that the entire data acquisition system (computer, IO interface box, Temperature/Pressure sensors, cables and even smaller master meters) can fit inside a small, lightweight suitcase.
- Portable and lightweight
- Economical in-line calibrator/Prover for all types of flow meters.
- Calibrates any type of liquid meter, including: Turbine, Magnetic, Coriolis, PD, VA, LFE, Thermal Mass, Vortex, etc.
- Traceability to National and International Standards (PTB, LNE, NIST, UKAS).
- CFlow+ User-friendly data acquisition and operating software