Alicat Mass Flowmeters and Controllers
Alicat units allow you to measure mass flow, volumetric flow, pressure and temperature simultaneously. If you choose the units with the integrated valves, you can also control flow or pressure with the same device.
Choose one of up to 130 gas calibration curves which are already pre-installed or define your own gas mix using COMPOSER™ software. If you change the gas or gas components you will immediately measure with the same accuracy, without applying average factors or sending the device for a new calibration.
Gas mass flow controllers must be fast and precise to ensure a stable flow. Alicat achieves this speed and precision with its mass flow controllers. Fluctuations in line pressure are suppressed before they impact your process.
Mass flow controllers provide a constant flow in your process
Alicat-controller have extremely quick reacting valves. The control times of 50…100 ms allow highly accurate dosing and leakage control. Pressure deviations are controlled in real time and make sure that your flow is always constant. This will save you time and cost in your process.
Gas mass flow controllers need to be fast and precise to ensure a stable flow. Alicat achieves this speed and precision with its mass flow controllers. Fluctuations in line pressure are suppressed before they affect your process.
Making You Faster
- Numerous user-selectable engineering units.
- Includes COMPOSER™ gas composition firmware.
- Extreme quick response time: 10 ms for meters, 50…100 ms for controllers.
- No warm-up required: ready to operate in one second.
- Stand-alone unit: no need for computer or PLC.
- All flow data visible on one screen (metering mass flow, volumetric flow, absolute pressure, temperature).
- Digital and analog outputs.
- network integration by RS232 / RS485 and different bus protocols
- For controllers: easy to handle valve adjustment
Common Mass Flow Metering Instrument Options
- High-accuracy calibration (HC option), permits use of the mass flow meter as a secondary transfer standard.
- Bidirectional flow calibration, enables full-scale readings in both flow directions.
- Integrated flow totalizer, provides cumulative readings of total quantity flowed over time.
- CSA Class 1 Division 2 (ATEX Zone 2) Area Classification, permits operation in hazardous environments.
- 9-pin or 15-pin D-sub connectors, configured to match any existing pinout.
- Modbus-RTU, available over RS-232 or RS-485. PROFIBUS also available.
- Backlit color display, shines in low lighting environments.