Turbine flowmeters – highly accurate measurement over a wide measuring range
Mobile measurement technology in test vehicles
The special lightweight version of the DM series was developed for applications with small spaces. Due to the extremely compact design of the housing, the flowmeter installed between two hose ends hardly takes up any space. The stainless-steel DM turbine is significantly lighter than a comparable flowmeter and therefore the first choice for mobile measurement technology, whether in the engine compartment or in the hand luggage on the next flight to the test drive.
Typical applications are measurements of flow rates of fuel, cooling water, engine oil, coolant (for example, R134a)…
Together with the compact and powerful linearization Electronics Lysis measurement turbines can be installed up to 15 meters from the data-logger. Whether truck, car or motorcycle, the DM – Series provides real-time temperature compensation, high accuracy, very fast response, compact design and high reliability at an attractive price-performance ratio.
- New rotor design for better linearity and 15% less pressure loss
- Error-free digital pulse output
- Precision ball bearings for better repeatability and optimal results at lower flow rates
- Measuring range 0,05 to 1700 l/min
- Pickoffs with integrated temperature sensors
- Compatible with Cox AN/ANC and Flow Technology FT/NT Series